Hopwood Cellars Winery takes pride in its expertly crafted wines. In production, they use only the finest ingredients, including regionally sourced grapes. Get a taste of Zionsville, IN, when you sample their award-winning wines. Read on to learn more about this winery. Then, take a look at our complimentary Vacation Guide and discover more local suggestions on the best things to do in our charming town!
3 of the Best Things to Do at Hopwood Cellars Winery
“Wine is bottled poetry.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
Sip on Fine Wine and Enjoy Indulgent Local Dining
While a wine tasting is most certainly on your agenda, consider pairing your glasses with some of the winery’s tasty culinary offerings!
Our Favorite Wines
Some of their award-winning wines include:
- The Cabernet Sauvignon boasts aromas of blackberry jam, charred wood, and cedar and pairs best with red meats.
- The Cabernet Franc has a distinct lavender and cherry aroma and pairs well with roast chicken, pork, beef, and soups.
- The dry red Merlot gives off notes of red raspberry and toasty oak and pairs deliciously with tenderloin and burgers.
- The dry white Chardonnay gives off aromas of apple, pear, and allspice and pairs well with chicken and fish dishes.
What’s on the Menu
The food menu at Hopwood Cellars Winery features delightful offerings such as meat and cheese platters and flatbreads. We recommend:
- The Prosciutto sourced from Midwestern pork comes with mini toast and Hopwood’s honey mustard upon request.
- The Cranberry/Macadamia Cheese is made from soft, pasteurized cow’s milk, filled with delicious, whole cranberries, and covered in roasted macadamia nuts.
- The Meat & Cheese Platter includes aged cheddar and chipotle cheeses, Old Forest Salami, Prosciutto, Picante Salami whips, olive tapenade, and a Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Attend One of the Venue’s Many Exciting Events
The winery hosts a variety of events throughout the year! From wine glass etching parties and painting classes to weekly live music nights and an annual grape stomping affair, you’re bound to stumble into a fun event. Make your experience one you’ll remember for a lifetime!
Shop for Wine and Other Related Gifts
In addition to purchasing bottles of wine, you can also find the perfect gift to bring home to your wine-loving friends and family members! Find corkscrews, carafes, Vinturi & Soiree wine aerators, stoppers, glasses, and more!
Know Before You Go
“Wine is the only artwork you can drink” — Luis Fernando Olaverri
Daily Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 1 – 8 p.m.
Friday: 1 – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 1 – 5 p.m.
Stay Just Two Blocks Away at Brick Street Inn in Zionsville, IN
Hopwood Cellars Winery is just a short stroll away from our property, which means you don’t have to worry about designating a driver for your wine-tasting adventure. Return to luxurious accommodations at Brick Street Inn and settle in for the evening. Choose between eight rooms, each uniquely decorated with elegant wood furnishings and stylish decor. During your stay with us, you can revel in the quality service, top-tier amenities, and access to our on-site, French-inspired restaurant, Auberge.